Monday, July 4, 2011

Visiting our apartments

I'd be happy to schedule a time for you to tour our property.  Please email me to schedule a time that is convenient for you.  I can be reached any time day or night at PropMgrJay (at) gmail (dot) com.

I'm available to show vacant units anytime by appointment.  I can usually show occupied units by appointment between the hours of 10 am and 6 pm, Monday - Saturday.

We're located at 7213 Rainbow Dr, San Jose, CA  95129.  We're right off the 85 freeway at De Anza, but remember we're on the Sunnyvale side of the 85.  If you find yourself on Rainbow Dr, but you're on the Saratoga side of the 85 freeway, you're on the wrong block of Rainbow.

When you arrive, just find the pool and call me to let me know you've arrived and I'll meet you there.




View Larger Map