1. Apply online: Please complete the On-Site Application. You'll also need to email me your proof of income,
2. Apply in person: Print, complete, and sign the Application to Rent for each adult who will occupy the apartment. Once you have the applications ready, contact me through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (408-446-3077) to arrange an appointment to submit your application in person. All adults must be present. Your application must be accompanied by proof of income.
Once I've received your application and finished verifying your rental history, I should be able to have a decision on your application within 24-48 hours.
If you want to guarantee you will get the apartment if your application is approved, you must secure the apartment by submitting a holding deposit.
Application Qualification Requirements
ALL PERSONS APPLYING FOR RESIDENCY MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
1. Gross income must be at least 2.5 times the amount of rent every month. Applicant must provide proof of income when submitting application. Proof of income can include pay statements from your employer (for 60 days), Bank statements (for 90 days), W-2, or 1099. For more information on proof of income, please read this article.
2. Must have good rental history and references, OR really good credit. Must have NO EVICTIONS!!
3. Must disclose any criminal convictions or restraining orders at time of application.
4. All adults who will be members of the household must submit an application in person.